Yvette Lévy, survivor of convoi 77 was awarded Commander of the National Order of Merit by Education ministry on the 30th of april 2019. She survived and for decades has been sharing her story to keep alive the memory of her friends and fellow victims. Over the years, Yvette Lévy has returned to Auschwitz more than 200 times, to accompany and educate groups of young people.
Louise GAMICHON, , They speak about us, 0
This article was published in the French newspaper Liberation on january 2019.
Signature of an agreement between the Association of the families and friends of the deportees of Convoy 77, and the Paris Police Prefecturewebmestre, , They speak about us, [:fr]A la une[:en]News[:], 0
On Monday, March 12, the President of the Convoy 77 Association and the Prefect of the Paris Police signed...
webmestre, , They speak about us, 1
April 2015 – European project Convoi 77, initiated by Georges Mayer, was officially launched in Israel on the first...
webmestre, , They speak about us, [:fr]A la une[:en]News[:], 2
Yesterday, the “European Project Convoi 77” initiated by Georges Mayer was officially launched at the Maison de France in...
10 Lastest biographies
- SETBON ELIE Sunday April 5th, 2020
- NADAUD JEANNE Saturday March 28th, 2020
- NADAUD JACQUELINE Saturday March 28th, 2020
- LASKAR AUGUSTINE Sunday February 16th, 2020
- KREINDEL ARTHUR Thursday February 6th, 2020
- REISS HENRIETTE Tuesday January 21st, 2020
- PARSIMENTO VIOLETTE Tuesday January 7th, 2020
- Hermann HAGENAUER Thursday December 12th, 2019
- BOCCARA DARIO Thursday November 21st, 2019
- GURSCHBARG MEYER Wednesday November 13th, 2019