On January 27, 2021, the leaders of the most outstanding projects undertaken by classes from ten different countries as part of the “Convoy 77 International Project” will be invited to the Elysée Palace by the President of France, Emmanuel Macron.
Who can take part?
- All of the classes, from France or abroad, that have taken part in the Convoy 77 project since the school year 2016/2017 and whose biographies have been published on the association’s website.
- Any class, in France or elsewhere, that registers during the 2019/20 school year and that submits a biography to the Convoy 77 association before 30 June 2020. You can subscribe now following this link.
How to participate?
- Fill in the questionnaire which will be sent to all the classes that have participated or are participating this year in the “Convoy 77 International Project “.
- This questionnaire will be sent out directly to the teachers concerned in mid-2020.
Main project selection criteria
- To have submitted a biography before June 30, 2020
- The quality of the project
- The involvement and commitment of the students
- The originality of the project
- The thoroughness and depth of the historical research undertaken
- The use of resources from the local area concerned
- Partnerships and collaboration with others
International Meeting in Paris: January 26 and 27, 2021
The winning classes will send teachers and students as ambassadors of their projects, who will be able to participate in:
– Two days of visits to Paris
– Exchanges with students from the other participating countries.
– An exclusive meeting at the Elysée Palace with the President of France.
Any questions? firstname.lastname@example.org